What documentation do I need to take with me to the rental desk?
You will typically need to bring
- Your confirmation voucher
- Your driver licence. UK licence holders MUST bring the photo card and the paper counterpart of their licence. Your driver licence must be written in Roman alphabet.
- A valid credit card in the driver's name, with sufficient provisions for your deposit.
- You may also be asked for additional identification papers such as a utility bill.
- If you plan on adding additional drivers to your contract, all drivers must be present at the counter and present their driver licence.
Please check your rental conditions for further details.